What does HELG stand for?
HELG stands for Highways Efficiency Liaison Group (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- High Energy Physics Latinamerican European Network
- Healthy Lifestyle in Europe by Nutrition in Adolescence
- Higher Education Learning Network for Europe
- High-Energy Lower Extremity Trauma
- Helicopter(ed) Exercise
- Headrest, Eyepiece, Lights, Filter (procedure for checking tank rangefinder)
- Heads of E-Learning Forum (est. 2003; various universities; UK)
- House-Elf Liberation Front (Harry Potter)
- Human Embryonic Lung Fibroblast (cytology)
- Human Engineering Laboratory Forward Ammunition Supply and Transfer
- Higher Education Loan Guarantee Authority (India)
- Health and Environment Linkages Initiative (World Health Organization and UN Environment Programme)
- Heidelberg English Language Institute (Tiffin, OH)
- High-Energy Linear Induction Adder
- Hospitals in Europe Link for Infection Control through Surveillance
- Helicopter Landing Exercise
- Helicopter Logistics
- Higher Education Library Information Network
- Heliogravure (philately; early photogravure style)