Perhaps the Highways Department could advise what we should do should these problems arise again.
What does HyD stand for?
HyD stands for Highways Department (Hong Kong)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HyD
We have 5 other meanings of HyD in our Acronym Attic
- Hawaii Youth Correctional Facility (Office of Youth Services)
- Hope You Can Help
- Hydrogen-Carbon Monoxide (petrochemicals)
- Hybrid Coordinate Ocean Model
- Hybrid Control: Heterogeneity and Complexity of Networked Embedded Systems
- Hydrographic Cooperation (Program)
- Hope You Can Take A Joke
- Heal Your Church Web Site
- Hana Yori Dango (TV series; Japan)
- Helsinki Yurttaslar Dernegi (Turkish: Helsinki Citizens' Assembly; also seen as hCa; Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The viaduct construction would be carried by metro rail, while the highways department would acquire land and lay the approach road for it.
IN JUNE 2010 the highways department did some work outside my property.
Anglesey is responsible for 694 miles of various classes of roads and 661 miles of public rights of way Research has shown that the Highways Department is the second most contacted department at the council Just 0.
I am sure that they must be necessary, but I can only wonder why the Highways Department are spending so much money on getting the pavements repaired when the actual roads are desperately in need of urgent attention.
More common sense needed by the unanswerable people of our Kirklees highways department.
It was installed by Walsall Council's highways department at Sutton Road, Chuckery, and follows years of campaigning.
Police officers were ready to move the travellers, who moved into the turning circle in Church Road, Old St Mellons, last week, but were waiting for officials from Cardiff council's Highways Department to serve an eviction notice on them.