Lutz today announced a dramatic refocusing of the mission and programs of the 61-year-old Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility, which will include restructuring its Washington headquarters and field operations.
What does HUFSAM stand for?
HUFSAM stands for Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Huntington Ultra Frigid Fifty (50K trail race; Huntington, IN)
- High Frequency Direction Finder
- Hokuriku United Forging Industry (Indonesia)
- Human Factors in Information Technology
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Foreign Languages and Information Technology (Vietnam)
- Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine (Turkey)
- Hull UFO Society
- Hankook University of Foreign Studies (ROK)
- Hearts United for Souls (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada; est. 2007)
- Hyndburn Used Furniture Store (charity; UK)
- Hauppauge Union Free School District (Hauppauge, NY)
- Huntington Union Free School District (New York)
- Hampton Roads User Group (PC)
- Hardy Underwriting Group (UK)
- Health Users Group (Microsoft Corp.)
- HEASARC User's Group
- Heater Unit, Gas
- Hepatocellular UK (United Kingdom) Group
- Here You Go (Internet slang)
- High Desert User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bastarache of Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility, 202-857-1207, or after hours, 703-536-1998/ CO: Highway Users Federation for Safety and Mobility ST: District of Columbia IN: TRN SU: IH-DC -- DC016 -- 2821 05/21/92 12:15 EDT