Burgess returns from her current medical leave, she would be reassigned to another position in the state's Highway Safety Division.
What does HSD stand for?
HSD stands for Highway Safety Division (US and Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HSD
We have 173 other meanings of HSD in our Acronym Attic
- High Sierra Drifters (Road Flat, CA)
- High Single Digit (finance)
- High Speed Data
- High Speed Deflectograph
- High Speed Diesel
- High Speed Digital
- High Speed Drill
- High Strength Deformed (steel)
- High Sulphur Diesel
- Highline School District (Washington)
- Hillsboro School District (Hillsboro, OR)
- Hip Stability Drill (US Army)
- Historical Society of Delaware
- History's Strongest Disciple (manga; Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple)
- Home Delivery Service
- Home Satellite Dish
- Home School Debate
- Honest Significant Difference (statistical test)
- Honestly Significant Difference technique (ITU-T)
- Horizontal Situation Display
Samples in periodicals archive:
22 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) and the Missouri Department of Transportation's Highway Safety Division are hosting GHSA's 2010 annual meeting at the Hyatt Regency Crown Center in Kansas City, Sept.
We had officers out on all sections of Highway 401 and on Highway 11/17," said Chief Superintendent Bill Grodzinski, Commander of the Highway Safety Division, in a statement.
A grant from the Massachusetts Highway Safety Division is funding the effort for the three-week period around the Fourth of July, which historically has been a dangerous weekend on the roads.
The checkpoints are funded by a grant from the state Executive Office of Public Safety and Security's Highway Safety Division.