My next step was far more successful and I would like to thank the following businesses for agreeing to display my note free of charge: A Whitley Butchers, Ringwood Highway Post Office and Ringwood Highway paper shop.
What does HPO stand for?
HPO stands for Highway Post Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HPO
We have 61 other meanings of HPO in our Acronym Attic
- Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra (Ontario, Canada)
- Head Post Office
- Health Promotion Officer
- Helix-Profile Optimization
- High Performance Option
- High Performance Organization
- High Power Objective (microscope lens)
- High Power Operation
- High Priority Occupation (Pennsylvania)
- High Purity Oxygen
- Hitachi Philharmonic Orchestra (est. 1995; Japan)
- Hoechst Aktiengesellschaft & Co. Procurement Olefin KG
- Home Port
- Homeowner Protection Office (Canada)
- Honours Pathway Option (Australia)
- Horizontal Parallax Only (electronic holography)
- Hospital Police Officer (California)
- Hosted Payload Opportunities (Geostationary Earth Orbit; US NASA)
- Hourly Postflight Inspection
- Houston Premium Outlets
Samples in periodicals archive:
The MPOS was founded in 1950 by a group of philatelists interested in the study of United States Highway Post Offices.
Hundreds of people have signed petitions to save the Fletchamstead Highway Post Office, in Standard Avenue, Tile Hill South and Sherbourne Post Office, in Holyhead Road, Coundon.
The three masked robbers struck when a Securicor security guard was delivering money to the Ringwood Highway Post Office in Potters Green between noon and 1pm yesterday.