DOT maintains the Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS), a national level highway information system that includes data on location, condition, performance, use, and operating conditions of the nation's highways.
What does HPMS stand for?
HPMS stands for Highway Performance Monitoring System
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of HPMS
We have 39 other meanings of HPMS in our Acronym Attic
- Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Adenine
- Hydroxy 2 Phosphonomethoxy Propyl Cytosine (chemistry)
- High Point Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Human Plasma Membrane Receptome (Stanford University; California)
- Harper Park Middle School
- Health Pharma Marketing Services
- Health Plan Management System (US DHHS)
- Hierarchical Process Modeling System
- High Performance Mass Spectrometers
- High-Performance Mixed Signals (semiconductors; NXP)
- Home Pain Management Systems, Inc. (Windham, New Hampshire)
- High Priority Mission Support Kit
- High Performance Motor Sports Organization (Ferris State Organization; Big Rapids, MI)
- High Performance Management Techniques (COPC)
- Hepatic Plasma Membrane Vesicles (physiology)
- High Performance Marine Vessels
- High Productivity Motor Vehicle (New Zealand)
- High-Pressure Mercury-Vapor (lighting technology)
- Human Pulmonary Microvascular Endothelial Cell
- Health Partners of the Midwest
Samples in periodicals archive:
based state departments of transportation, a highway performance monitoring system (HPMS) reporting module will be included.
Next, they average the change rates by functional class of road and estimate monthly VMT by combining the change rates for each month with the most recent annual VMT from the Highway Performance Monitoring System.
As already noted, the congressionally required Status of the Nation's Surface Transportation System -- Conditions and Performance relies on highway finance data as well as Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) data to estimate highway needs and to develop appropriate future federal responsibility for highways.
The reporting of data that measures and monitors the condition, performance, use, and operating characteristics of the nation's highways is regulated by a companion program entitled the Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS).
Introduction The Highway Performance Monitoring System (HPMS) has been a highly successful federal-state partnership for 15 years.
At this time, the principal use of the profile is to compute and report IRI values to the Highway Performance Monitoring System.