The Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEC) has assembled a panel to oversee the evaluation of all hand-held and mobile sign retroreflectometers currently available in the United States.
What does HITEC stand for?
HITEC stands for Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HITEC
We have 14 other meanings of HITEC in our Acronym Attic
- Harnessing Information Technology for Development (UN)
- Heterojunction Interband Tunneling Diode
- Humanity Is the Devil (band)
- Hospitality Industry Training and Development Centre (Hong Kong)
- Highest Interexchange Transporter Daytime Rate (telecommunications)
- Hoisting, Inspection, Training and Engineering (Ontario, Canada)
- Hub Industrial and Trading Estate (Balochistan, Pakistan)
- Human Impact on Terrestrial Ecosystems
- Heartland Illinois Technology Enterprise Center (Bradley University)
- Heavy Industries Taxila Education City (Pakistan)
- Hongkong International Trade and Exhibition Centre
- Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Conference (Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals)
- Hyderabad Information Technology and Engineering Consultancy
- Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act
- Highland Telephone Company (New York)
- Network of Excellence in High-Temperature Electronics
- High-Temperature Electronics Network 2
- Health Information Technology Expert Panel (conferences)
- High Tech Electro Plating (various locations)
- Hispanic Technology and Education Programs (Rhode Island)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These bridges were set aside for XXsys under the Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEC) program by the Washington Dept.
In Nashville, learn about the Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEC) in Washington, D.
The ICE BAN(r) submission was made at the request of the Highway Innovative Technology Evaluation Center (HITEK) which is an organization affiliated with the American Association of Civil Engineers Research Foundation (CERF).