From the highway driving simulator and research on connected vehicles, to the ongoing pursuit of more durable construction materials and more effective paving techniques, FHWA continues to break new ground--as it has for a century or more.
What does HYSIM stand for?
HYSIM stands for Highway Driving Simulator
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of HYSIM
- Hydrographic Survey Assistance Program
- Hydrographic Source Assessment System
- Highland Youth Soccer Club (Gloucester Township, New Jersey)
- Hybrid Sequence Chart
- Hyperfine Sub-Level Correlation Spectroscopy (biochemistry)
- Huckleberry Youth Services at Cole Street Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Herd-Year Standard Deviation for Milk
- High Yield Strength Deformed (steel)
- Human Yolk Sac Endodermal Cell
- Hydrogen Separation Module
- Hydrologic Simulation Model
- Humboldt Youth Soccer League (California)
- Hate You So Much
- Hawaii Youth Services Network
- Horizontal Synchronization
- Halton Youth Symphony Orchestra (est. 1975; Oakville, Ontario, Canada)
- Hamilton Youth Steel Orchestra (est. 2004; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Harrisburg Youth Symphony Orchestra (Harrisburg, PA)
- Hygienic Solutions (doorknob sanitizer)
- Hyperspectral Infrared Imager (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United Industrial Corporation announced today that its AAI Services Corporation subsidiary has won a contract extension of up to five years from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) to continue providing support services for the agency's Highway Driving Simulator (HDS).
While at the facility, the President toured the Human Factors Laboratory and took a spin in the highway driving simulator, which researchers use in a variety of behavioral studies and visualization projects.