CAPTION(S): photo Photo: Soledad Canyon Road bridge over Bee Canyon Wash is one of two bridges that will be torn down and replaced this year, with 80 percent of the cost funded by the Federal Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program.
What does HBRR stand for?
HBRR stands for Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HBRR in our Acronym Attic
- High Banks Racing League (racing)
- Horseshoe Bend Regional Library (Dadeville, AL)
- Hotel Beau Rivage Mekong (Vientiane, Laos)
- Hot Biblical Research News (blog)
- Harvard Business Review Online
- Harvard Bipolar Research Program (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
- Harvard Business Review Polska
- Health and Behavior Research Project (Iowa State University)
- Healthy Balance Research Program (Canada)
- High Burnup Rim Project
- Highway Bridge Rehabilitation and Replacement Program
- Harbors (postal suffix)
- Hillside Behavior Rating Scale
- Hebden Bridge Round Table (Hebden Bridge, West Yorkshire, UK)
- Hero-Based Real-Time Strategy (SpellForce; JoWooD Productions; video game company; Austria)
- Hamilton Beach Rescue Unit (Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Health Behaviour Research Unit (South Africa)
- Home Builder Registration Unit (Maryland)
- Honey Bee Research Unit (Weslaco, TX)
- Hervey Bay Retirement Village (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program, Eleventh Report of the Secretary of Transportation to the United States Congress, Federal Highway Administration Draft, Washington, D.
The funds were made available through the Highway Bridge Replacement and Rehabilitation Program, a provision of the Intermodal Surface Transportation Efficiency Act of 1991.