According to a World Bank report, Camaroon may have used the Medford broker and paid cash upfront to hide the aircraft purchases from the bank, which had restricted the country's spending of loaned funds under its Highly Indebted Poor Country Initiative.
What does HIPCI stand for?
HIPCI stands for Highly Indebted Poor Country Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HIPCI in our Acronym Attic
- Hypoxia-Inducible Protein Binding Site
- Health Insurance Purchasing Cooperative
- Heavily Indebted Poor Country (World Bank initiative)
- Heterogeneous Interprocess Communications
- High Performance Computing
- Highly Indebted Poor Countries
- Highly Indebted Poorest Country
- Hosted IP Centrex
- Hawaii Island Portuguese Chamber of Commerce (Hilo, Hawaii; est. 1982)
- Holiday Inn Prague Congress Centre (hotel; Czech Republic)
- Hastings Intellectual Property and Cyber Law Society (Hastings College of the Law; University of California)
- Hamilton Investment Properties Community Housing Organization
- Highly Indebted Poor Country Program
- Hosted Internet Protocol Communication Service (SBC)
- High-Intensity Powder Diffractometer
- Horizontal Integration Product Data (US Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command)
- Hunting Indicator of Population Density (animal population)
- Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank
- Huaneng International Power Development Corporation (China)
- Harbin Institute of Physical Education (Harbin, China)