Panama specialty coffee growers warned that a boom in highland real estate sales to foreign retirees threatens to dent the nation's future gourmet coffee exports, reports Reuters (March 30, 2004): Ramon Garcia de Paredes, president of the Specialty Coffee Association of Panama (SCAP), said a combination of low coffee prices and a spike in land sales around the town of Boquete could lead to a 20% reduction in gourmet bean exports in the next five years as many farmers sell out.
What does HRE stand for?
HRE stands for Highland Real Estate (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRE
We have 87 other meanings of HRE in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Data Warehouse
- Human Rights and the Drug War
- Human Resources Development Working Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation; Singapore)
- Harare, Zimbabwe - Harare (Airport Code)
- Hard Right Edge (financial reference website)
- Hardware Routing Engine (XYLAN)
- Health Related Exercise (fitness; various locations)
- Health Risk Evaluation
- Heavy Rear Engine
- High-Resolution Electrocardiography (heart disease)