At Highland Park High School in suburban Dallas, which sends 98 percent of its graduates to college, students ``really think that their chances are better if they apply early,'' said Lynn Caldwell, director of guidance for the Highland Park Independent School District.
What does HPISD stand for?
HPISD stands for Highland Park Independent School District (Dallas, Texas)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hungarian Prostitutes Interest Protection Association
- High-Performance Ion-Pair Chromatography
- Himachal Pradesh Irrigation and Public Health (India)
- High Powered Illuminator Radar
- High Probability of Intercept Receiver
- Hawaii Parental Information and Resource Center
- Hawaii Pesticide Information Retrieval System
- High Performance and Information Sharing (Base One International Corporation)
- High-Pressure Injection System
- Hospital Plan Insurance Services (UK)
- Hewlett Packard International Users Group Association
- Holographic Particle Image Velocimetry
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 1
- Human Parainfluenza Virus Type 2 (virology)
- Half Price Jewellery
- Headphone Jack
- Hesse Page Journal (University of California, Santa Barbara)
- High Plains Journal (US farm and ranch news publication)
- High-Performance Jacket (ammunition)
- Human Pancreatic Juice
Samples in periodicals archive:
District Court in Dallas on behalf of LaDonna DeVore, a resident of Mesquite, Texas who works in the administration offices of the Highland Park Independent School District in Dallas.
He currently serves as a trustee for the Highland Park Independent School District and is active in the Salesmanship Club Youth and Family Centers.