The highest flood level I recall was when the water came up to the third stair.
What does HFL stand for?
HFL stands for Highest Flood Level
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HFL
We have 47 other meanings of HFL in our Acronym Attic
- Hard Fast and Loud (band)
- Hardware Design Using Functional Languages (workshop)
- Harmonie-Fanfare de Lamastre
- Harvard Freshman Lightweights (rowing team; Boston, MA)
- Healthy For Life
- Helium Fill Line
- Herbie Fully Loaded (movie)
- High Frequency Laughter
- High Frequency Line
- High Fuel Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
40 metres on Friday, just five cm below the highest flood level.
The Company's progress has been made in spite of the Mississippi River's second highest flood level in history.