London's Whitechapel gallery gets ready to showcase pictures from the subcontinent going back to 150 years IN THE east London address of Whitechapel, the Indian subcontinent is anyway the highest common factor -- Bangladeshis form the biggest ethnic minority in this area with nearly 50 percentage share in the local population.
What does HCF stand for?
HCF stands for Highest Common Factor (as opposed to lowest common denominator)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HCF
We have 138 other meanings of HCF in our Acronym Attic
- Health Care Fraud
- Healthy Community Fund (various locations)
- Height Correction Factor
- Heparin Cofactor
- Hepatitis C Foundation
- High Capacity Feeder (copiers and printers)
- High Carbon Ferrochrome
- High Cost Fund
- High Cycle Fatigue
- Higher Cortical Function
- Highland Credit Strategies Fund
- Hispanic College Fund
- Historic Charleston Foundation (South Carolina)
- Historic Columbia Foundation (Columbia, SC)
- Home Credit Finance
- Honda Canada Foundation
- Hook Content Formula (enumerative combinatorics of Standard Young Tableaux)
- Horizon Christian Fellowship
- Hospitals Contribution Fund of Australia
- Host Command Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
16 = 2x2x2x2 24- 2x2x2x3, therefore the product of the common factor - and highest common factor - is equivalent to 2x2x2 = 8; Q5.
The quotient of u by its highest common factor with [a.
Not for the first time, the lowest common denominator has won out over the highest common factor, bullshit has baffled brains, trash has triumphed over quality.
Once agencies have met the necessary condition of being able to service the client on a worldwide basis, they must endeavor to produce a creative solution that achieves the highest common factor across the different markets, rather than the lowest common denominator.