16) In 2003, Yang  generalized Parhi and Panigrahi'  above results to certain higher-order differential equations His results are as follows Theorem 2.
What does HOD stand for?
HOD stands for Higher-Order Differential
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HOD
We have 52 other meanings of HOD in our Acronym Attic
- Head of Design (various companies)
- Heads Out Display (military aviation)
- Healthy Option Dane (band)
- Heart of Darkness (novel)
- Heat on Demand
- Hebrew Order of David
- Hemophilia Organization Development
- Heretics of Dune (Frank Herbert novel)
- Heritage Open Days (UK)
- High of Day (stock markets)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chapters cover first-order and simple higher-order differential equations and applications, linear differential equations and applications; the Laplace transform and applications, systems of linear differential equations and applications, series solutions of differential equations, numerical solutions of differential equations, partial differential equations, and solving ordinary differential equations using Maple (a software package for symbolic computation).
Abstract In this article, we study the higher-order differential equation [x.