Colonel Nasser Al Kazem, Director of the Institute, said security personnel will attend bespoke professional and academic programmes to gain Higher National Diploma (HND), Higher National Certificate (HNC) which qualify them to get higher degree in British universities.
What does HND stand for?
HND stands for Higher National Diploma (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HND
We have 23 other meanings of HND in our Acronym Attic
- Heat-Inactivated Newborn Calf Serum
- Heterotopic Nociceptive Conditioning Stimulation
- Heterotopic Noxious Conditioning Stimulation (pain sensitivity)
- Host Naval Computer System
- Host Navy Combat Systems
- Hakodate National College of Technology (Hokkaido, Japan)
- Has No Degree
- Healthy North Dakota
- Heroes Never Die
- Hmong National Development, Inc.
- Honduras (ISO Country code)
- Horizontal Naked Dance
- Hotel Nikko Dusseldorf (Dusseldorf, Germany)
- Tokyo, Japan - Haneda Airport (Airport Code)
- Honda Motor Company (stock symbol)
- Hospital Nacional Daniel Alcides Carrion (Spanish: Daniel Alcides Carrion National Hospital; Bellavista, Callao, Peru)
- Al-Hadath News and Documentary Co. (Kuwait)
- Hardware, Networking & Digital Communication (degree program)
- Harvard Neurodiscovery Center (Harvard University; Boston, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL ENGINEERING Moses Akinosho, Ali Hamad S A Al-Marri, Mevildo T Chivela Chamutuala, Roberto Luis Filipe, Simon Furphy, Castro Muanda Nsito.
Danielle Austin, who studied a Higher National Diploma in Photography, said: "The College puts students first; I wouldn't have studied photography if it wasn't for the tutors and the facilities available to me as a student.
Most courses offered at Belfast Met lead to nationally validated qualifications and include NVQ, BteC National Certificate/Diploma, Higher National Diploma (HND), foundation Degree and Degreelevel programmes as well as a vast range of professional courses.
South Tyneside College's Marine College is joining forces with Shah Maritime and Business Institute in the capital Dhaka, which will provide higher national diplomas to young Bangladeshi students.
Family and friends were at the ceremony marking the graduation of students doing Higher National Diplomas (HNDs), Higher National Certificates (HNCs) and Foundation Degrees in business, creative industries, digital and technology, health and public services, and services to people.
Mark Andrews, MENA Regional Director, Edexcel said: "We urge universities in the UAE to allow candidates who have completed BTEC National Diploma or Higher National Diploma qualifications to transfer their credits to bachelors or masters degrees.
A CEREMONY was held to honour 10 Batelco employees who graduated with a higher national diploma in telecommunications engineering from Shaikh Khalifa Bin Salman Institute of Technology.