[FIGURE 2 OMITTED] TMH FIELD TRIAL RESULTS Overall Furnace Efficiency Enhancement And Whole House Humidification Effect The furnace overall efficiency is calculated based on the fuel higher heating value (HHV) and the furnace exhaust flue gas temperature and moisture content.
What does HHV stand for?
HHV stands for Higher Heating Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HHV
We have 14 other meanings of HHV in our Acronym Attic
- Horror Host Underground
- Header Hub
- Herne Hill United Church (UK)
- Houston Harte University Center (Angelo State University, San Angelo; TX)
- Heinrich-Heine University of Duesseldorf (Germany)
- Hawaii Harbor Users Group
- Heartland HAZUS (Hazards United States) User Group (Kansas)
- Heavy HMMWV
- Help Hospitalized Veterans (Winchester, CA)
- High Heating Value
- Hilton Hawaiian Village
- Human Herpes Virus
- Hydraulic Hybrid Vehicle (fuel economy)
- Human Herpes Virus Type 1
- Human Herpes Virus Type 6
- Human Herpes Virus 1 (also seen as herpes simplex virus 1)
- Human Herpes Virus 6
- Human Herpes Virus 8 (causative agent of Kaposi''s sarcoma)
- Human Hepatitis B Virus
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel (Honolulu, Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The higher heating value of sunn hemp biomass exceeded that of switchgrass, Bermuda grass, reed canarygrass, and alfalfa.
This is Higher Heating Value (HHV) which is also known as Gross Calorific Value (GCV).
It is most common to use the higher heating value at standard conditions for the Wobbe calculation, but some applications do specify the lower heating value.
The beneficiated coal will yield a higher heating value, improving its energy efficiency, resulting in a smaller environmental footprint," says Chuck Kerr, president and CEO of GNPD.
With our domestic thermal coal reserves exhibiting significantly higher heating values relative to traditional Powder River Basin coal, as well as the rights to low volatile metallurgical coal in Columbia and strategic transportation access on both continents, we have the assets in place to meet the growing demand for coal in China and India.
The hypothesis that there was no difference between the higher heating value of living trees and fire-killed trees was accepted.
The higher heating value can also be used in this equation.