The Provincial Headquarters also worked diligently with the PSSs and their higher headquarters to increase the on-hand numbers for AK-47s (in addition to other AUP weapons) and Ford Rangers to the authorized amounts.
What does HHQ stand for?
HHQ stands for Higher Headquarters
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HHQ
We have 1 other meaning of HHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Health, Human Performance and Recreation
- Heinz Heisters Public Relations (Austria)
- Homines Hostes Populi Romani (Latin: People Hostil to the Romans, epigraphy)
- Hazardous Household Product Symbols
- Hemel Hempstead Photographic Society (Hertfordshire, UK)
- Healing Hands Physical Therapy (Louisville, KY)
- High Heels Poker Tour
- Hydraulic Hybrid Power Train (automotive industry)
- Harlem Hospital Pediatric Trauma Registry
- Health Habits Questionnaire
- Hudson Heritage Quilters (est. 1982; Wisconsin)
- Hickory Hill Quarter Horses (Bloomington, WI)
- Home Health Quality Improvement (2007-2008)
- Home Health Quality Initiative
- Half Horizontal Resolution (digital television)
- Hand-Held Radar
- Hand-Held Radios
- Hankyu Hanshin's Restaurants (Japan)
- Harry/Hermione Relationship (Harry Potter fanfiction)
- Hawthorne California Municipal Airport (Jack Northrop Field; airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Filling the gap between higher headquarters and the warfighter, Phoenix radios deliver secure, jam-resistant communications on the battlefield via modern networking waveforms.
At higher headquarters, however, Afghans and Americans will still work together, CBS News reports.
These units are not characterized as struggling against crushing military bureaucracies, but are instead understood as being routinely empowered by higher headquarters to develop their own approaches to accomplishing their missions and finding the right mix of kinetic and nonkinetic tools.
Many after action reports were nothing but lies to impress and satisfy higher headquarters.
It's All About Framing Transitions Using close, deep, and rear allows a higher headquarters to develop the common operational picture outside a subordinate unit's AO and identify targets that may impact them as they try to achieve tactical and operational objectives.
It is critical for leaders to contact their higher headquarters as soon as possible to find out what requirements will be so that they can come prepared.
Army did not intervene, but it reported to higher headquarters about what many thought was the excessive use of force.