This will particularly be the case for colleges and universities - where RNT has been successful - as they will now have membership access to the Higher Education User Group (HEUG), a third-party organisation associated with Oracle, which is well-established, large, covers a broad set of products and services and has global reach.
What does HEUG stand for?
HEUG stands for Higher Education User Group (Oracle software users)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Harmonised European Time Use Surveys
- Harbin Engineering University (China)
- Health Economics Unit (various locations)
- High-Efficiency Urinal (plumbing)
- Higher Echelon Unit
- Highly Enriched Uranium
- Home Education Unit (Department of Education, Training and the Arts; Australia)
- Hospital Employees Union
- How Europe Underdeveloped Africa (Walter Rodney book)
- Haynes Electric Utility Corporation (North Carolina)
- Hydraulic/Electronic Unit Injector
- highly enriched uranium
- Historic East Urbana Neighborhood Association (Illinois)
- Highly Enriched Uranium Program
- Hydraulic/Electronic Unit Pump
- heating energy use rate
- Hydrophobe-modified Ethoxylated Urethane
- Household Energy and Universal Access Project (Mail; World Bank)
- High Energy Upper Stage (Engine)
- Hazardous Environment (Half-Life game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RightNow Hosts Annual Higher Education User Group May 12-13 at University of West Florida BOZEMAN, Mont.
To learn more about Unicon's services for SAIP, visit Unicon's booth #453 at the Alliance 2009 Higher Education User Group Conference being held March 22-25, 2009 in Anaheim, CA.
This year's conference -- an alliance of the PeopleSoft Higher Education User Group, State & Local Government Industry User Group, and Federal User Network, will be held March 12-14, 2006, at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, in Nashville, Tennessee.
I am pleased to see this announcement and Oracle's continued commitment to release education-specific enhancements to its enterprise applications," said Higher Education User Group Vice President of Technology Kari Branjord.
Business Editors CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 18, 2003 The Distributors and Manufacturers' User Group (DMUG), an independent organization of manufacturing companies, joins other industry user groups like the Higher Education User Group in support of PeopleSoft's (Nasdaq:PSFT) Board of Directors decision to reject Oracle's hostile takeover bid.
PeopleSoft Higher Education Group (HEUG) - LAS VEGAS, March 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- In a keynote address yesterday at the 2005 PeopleSoft Higher Education User Group (HEUG) Conference, Oracle Senior Vice President of Applications Development John Wookey outlined Oracle's vision to help higher education institutions transform the delivery of services to support all aspects of the academic mission.
Business Editors/Education Writers WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 13, 2003 The Higher Education User Group (HEUG), an independent, non-profit organization, commends the PeopleSoft (Nasdaq:PSFT) Board of Directors for rejecting Oracle's hostile takeover bid.