Among their topics are higher education student affairs and services around the world, the impact of athletics upon the social sustainability of the college campus, a personal recollection of the changing hidden curriculum, the multi-faceted journey of a community college president, and historically Black colleges and universities and philanthropy.
What does HESA stand for?
HESA stands for Higher Education Student Affairs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HESA
We have 24 other meanings of HESA in our Acronym Attic
- Hybrid Earth Station (Hughes)
- Hydro Electric Station (various locations)
- Hydroxyethyl Starch
- Hygiene, Education and Sanitation
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Hairy/Enhancer of Split
- Hairy and Enhancer of Split 5
- Haute École Suisse d'Agronomie (French: Swiss College of Agriculture)
- Higher Education South Africa
- Higher Education Statistics Agency Ltd. (UK)
- Higher Education Support Act 2003 (Australia)
- Higher Education Sustainability Act of 2007
- Higher Education Student Assistance Authority
- Health and Environmental Study Audit Program
- Health, Safety, Environment and Community
- Higher Education Services Corporation
- Higher Education Study Committee (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (Pretoria, South Africa)
- Hornet Executive Steering Committee
- Human Embryonic Stem Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lindsey Cooper is the assistant residence life coordinator at the University of South Carolina, where she is a first-year graduate student in the Higher Education Student Affairs program.