Now students in SBU's Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP) can take a summer leadership workshop with a former banker who warns them of the risks of getting in too deep with credit cards.
What does HEOP stand for?
HEOP stands for Higher Education Opportunity Program (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEOP
- Sterically-Hindered Epoxides Dieldrin (biochemistry)
- Health Emergency Operation Facility
- Home Educators of Faith (Sparks, NV)
- Heritage Education Officers Group (Scotland, UK)
- Houston Ebony Opera Guild (Texas)
- Helduen Euskalduntzearen Oinarrizko Kurrikulua (Basque)
- Holt Elements of Literature
- Heavy Equipment Operations and Maintenance
- Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate (US NASA)
- Hanford Environmental Oversight Program
- Health Economics Outcomes Research
- Heavy Equipment Operator Repair
- Hanwell and Ealing Operatic Society (UK)
- Hermes Equity Ownership Services (investment advising; London, UK)
- High Earth Orbit Satellite
- High Efficiency Optical System (liquid crystal projector)
- Highly Elliptical Orbit Satellite (telecommunications)
- Hit Explorer Operating System (software)
- Hotel Equipment and Operating Services
- Lancashire County Council Health Equalities Overview and Scrutiny Committee (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been honored with the Marvin Priess Award for his outstanding performance in the summer academic enrichment program of the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP).
The author of three books of poetry and several plays, she currently serves as Associate Director of the Higher Education Opportunity Program at the Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.