Liverpool university offers a higher education maintenance grant of up to pounds 2,700 for students from families earning less thanpounds 37,500 a year.
What does HEMG stand for?
HEMG stands for Higher Education Maintenance Grant (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HEMG
We have 1 other meaning of HEMG in our Acronym Attic
- Higher Education Mathematics Education Conference (UK)
- Human Esophageal Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Handling Equipment Maintenance Facility
- Hawaii Electronic Music Festival (annual)
- Helvetia Electronic Music Festival (Brazil)
- Henderson Electronic Market Forecast (est. 1983; monthly newsletter)
- High-Efficiency Metal Filter
- Health Emergency Management Group (various locations)
- Hagyard Equine Medical Institute (Lexington, KY)
- hemispherical (combustion chambers in engines)
- High Energy Metals, Inc. (Sequim, WA)
- Higher Education Mentoring Initiative (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Hopkins Extreme Materials Institute (Johns Hopkins University; Maryland)
- Husky Energy Marketing, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Hybrid EFIE (Electric Field Integral Equation) /MFIE (Magnetic Field Integral Equation) Iterative
- Half (Prefix)
- Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Company