Student Loan Xpress is the first lender ever chosen by the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) to participate in FAME's Higher Education Loan Purchase Program (HELPP).
What does HELPP stand for?
HELPP stands for Higher Education Loan Purchase Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HELPP
We have 2 other meanings of HELPP in our Acronym Attic
- Home Energy Learning Program (British Columbia Electrical Association)
- Home Energy Link Program (Willits, CA)
- Hope, Encouragement, Love and Patience (Alcoholics Anonymous chat slang)
- Horticulture Entrepreneur Leadership Program (North Carolina)
- Housing Enabled by Local Partnerships
- Howitzer Extended Life Program
- Hydrogen-Enhanced Localized Plasticity
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance
- Headache, Eyesight, Language, Paralysis, Numbness, Orientation, Weakness (signs of stroke)
- Home Environment and Lifetime Psychiatric Evaluation Record
- Hospital Equipment Lottery Project for People (Hospital Auxiliaries Association of Ontario; Canada)
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Leachate Production and Quality (computer program)
- Healthcare Enhancement for Local Public Safety Retirees Act of 2005 (retirement benefit)
- Henderson Environmental Learning Process Scale
- Home Education Links for Parent Support (South Carolina)
- Home Educators Lending Parents Support (homeschool support; Florida)
- Hospitalists as Emerging Leaders in Patient Safety (Michigan)
- Hurricane Exhibition for Learning, Preparation and Safety
- Helm Elicited Program for Syntax Stimulation
- How Eliminating Limited Perceptions Unifies Us