Ibrahim added that they also give career counselling and higher education information for the past seven years.
What does HEI stand for?
HEI stands for Higher Education Information
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HEI
We have 104 other meanings of HEI in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Equality Index
- Healthy Eating Index
- Heat Exchange Institute Inc.
- Henderson Engineers Inc (Lenexa, KS)
- Hettinger, ND, USA - Hettinger Municipal (Airport Code)
- High Efficiency Incandescent (lighting)
- High Energy Ignition (GM)
- High Energy Intermediate
- High Energy Ionizer
- High-Explosive Incendiary
- Higher Education Institution (UK)
- Hill Enterprises, Inc. (Santa Barbara, CA)
- HIV-Exposed Infant
- Hobby Express Importers
- Hosted Enterprise Infrastructure
- House Ear Institute
- Houston Engineering, Inc. (Fargo, ND)
- Howard Electronic Instruments (El Dorado, KS)
- Human Exploration Initiative
- Human-Environment Interaction (environmental sociology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hobsons, a leader in recruitment, communication, and student success solutions, debuts the AppReview solution at this year's Educause conference in Denver, the premier gathering of the brightest minds in higher education information technology.
The higher education information evening will take place at SRC's Teesdale Campus on April 19 from 5pm to 7pm.
Sutton Coldfield and Matthew Boulton Colleges are offering prospective higher education learners the opportunity to find out more about the extensive range of health and medical courses they provide at a free higher education information event being held next Thursday, April 30, from 5pm to 8pm.
ACUTA is the only international association dedicated to serving the needs of higher education information communications technology professionals, with nearly 2,000 individual members at some 780 colleges and universities.
It puts forward 30 policy proposals including: Early support and guidance, particularly at the end of primary school and early secondary school; Every secondary school should have a lead teacher responsible for higher education information, advice and guidance; More outreach work by universities aimed a young pupils.
Huddersfield Polytechnic ranked 12th in the country's top 30 polytechnics, a survey by the Higher Education Information Services Trust found.
Action Three under my plan will work to pull together privacyprotected student-level data similar to data already collected for K-12 students to create a higher education information system.