1) The data used in this Issue Brief are from the Completions Survey of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) and its predecessor, the Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS).
What does HEGIS stand for?
HEGIS stands for Higher Education General Information Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HEGIS in our Acronym Attic
- High Efficiency Gas Adsorption (filters)
- Hangzhou Electrochemical Group Co. Ltd. (est. 1936; China)
- Human Embryonic Germ Cell
- Hyperinsulinemic Euglycemic Glucose Clamp
- High Energy Guitar-Driven
- Human Endometrial Gland Epithelial Cells
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor
- Humanized Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Handbook on Economic Globalisation Indicators
- High-Energy Gas Laser
- High Energy Gas Laser Facility
- Heated Exhaust Gas Oxygen Sensor
- High Energy-General Purpose
- Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou (Paris, France)
- Health Expenditure Growth Rate
- High Energy Gamma Ray Astronomy (experiment; Germany)
- High Energy Gamma Ray Observatory (India)
- Hasta El Gol Siempre (Spanish: Always to the Goal; Argentine football fan site)
- Heat-Electric Generating Station (nuclear energy; Russia and Ukraine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Education, National Center for Education Statistics, Digest of Education Statistics 2002 (NCES 2003-060), based on Higher Education General Information Survey (HEGIS), "Fall Enrollment in Colleges and Universities" surveys; and Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS), "Fall Enrollment Survey.