Also endorsed were employment equity issues, eg improving the on-call and higher duties allowances to reflect the better DHB rates and introducing the DHB model of shift leave to recognise the demands of shift work.
What does HDA stand for?
HDA stands for Higher Duties Allowance (Australia; pay for performing duties above employed position)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDA
We have 127 other meanings of HDA in our Acronym Attic
- Helideck Assistant (oil production)
- Help Desk Analyst
- Helper Dependent Adenovirus (vectors)
- Hemispherical Dielectric Antenna
- Hexamethylene Diamine
- Hierarchical Decoding Algorithm
- High Definition Amplifier
- High Definition Audio
- High Density Alloy
- High Density Area
- Hispanic Dental Association
- Historian Data Access
- Holistic Dental Association
- Hometown Democracy Amendment
- Horizontal Distribution Area
- Hot Dipped Aluminized paint
- Humanitarian Daily Rations
- Hybrid Digital-Analog
- Moto Honda da Amazonia (Brazilian motorcycle company)
- Fixed Encoder, Adaptive Decoder Optimized Hybrid Digital-Analog
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nurses will also receive wagerelated allowances that increase in the same pattern as wages and expense-related allowances that will improve with CPI increases, plus an improved higher duties allowance.
The higher duties allowance for an RN working as a nurse team leader in a mobile team has improved to $3 an hour for eight consecutive hours.
The higher duties allowance now applies after three consecutive days instead of five.
The conditions we have lost, such as the night allowance, shoe allowance, higher duties allowance and 0.