Summary: The President, His Highness Shaikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan, has issued three federal decrees naming Shaikh Hamdan bin Mubarak Al Nahyan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, as the UAE University Chancellor; Dr Maitha Salem Al Shamsi, Minister of State, as the president of Zayed University and Mohammed Hassan Omran Al Shamsi as the Chancellor of the Higher Colleges of Technology in the rank of minister.
What does HCT stand for?
HCT stands for Higher Colleges of Technology (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCT
We have 151 other meanings of HCT in our Acronym Attic
- Hazard Control Technologies (Fayetteville, GA)
- Health Care Team (medical group)
- Height Change Threshold
- Helical Computerized Tomography (scanning)
- Helicopter Combat Support Training Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1974 to 1977)
- Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- High Clutter Tracker (radar)
- High-Capacity Transport (Nortel)
- High-Speed CMOS with TTL output (aka HCMOS)
- HIV Counseling and Testing (various locations)
- Hollow Clay Tile
- Home Comfort Team (Syncro Weld, Inc.)
- Honda Civic Tour (concert series)
- Hub City Transit
- Human Capital Technology (computing)
- Human Intelligence Collection Team (US DoD)
- Hydraulic Component Tester
- Hyundai Calibration & Certification Technologies Co Ltd (South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This awesome responsibility depends entirely on their education, which is why it is so important to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT).
Over 800 students from the Higher Colleges of Technology - Dubai (HCT-Dubai) participated in the annual Library Week which aims at encouraging students and faculty to interact and utilize the wide variety of resources and materials available at the HCT-Dubai libraries.
Microsoft and the UAE's Higher Colleges of Technology have signed an agreement to establish the first Microsoft Learning Centre in the Middle East and North Africa region.
Abdulmohsen, who holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Higher Colleges of Technology in the UAE, has gained significant experience with the airline in his managerial roles with in-flight services, and finance systems process re-engineering.
The awards ceremony was held at the Higher Colleges of Technology, Abu Dhabi, under the patronage of H E Sheikh Nahayan Mubarak al Nahayan, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research and Chance-llor of the Higher Colleges of Technology.
Three universities recognized for their background in scientific research will heavily contribute to this initiative: Emirates University, Zayed University and Higher Colleges of Technology.
Cindy Gunn, The American University of Sharjah, UAE John Raven, Higher Colleges of Technology, UAE Cindy Gunn, Ph.