Money earned from qualifying purchases is accumulated in a Upromise account and can be invested in a tax-deferred 529 college savings plan, deposited into a Sallie Mae High-Yield Savings Account, used to help pay down an eligible Sallie Mae student loan, or sent to the member in the form of a check.
What does HYSA stand for?
HYSA stands for High-Yield Savings Account (investment)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HYSA
We have 6 other meanings of HYSA in our Acronym Attic
- Hershey (stock)
- High Yield Savings (bank account)
- Hillsong Youth Services
- Hispanic Youth Symposium
- Homeless Youth Services (various locations)
- Houston Youth Symphony (Houston, TX)
- Hattiesburg Youth Soccer Association (Hattiesburg, MS)
- Hawaii Youth Sailing Association
- Hawaii Youth Soccer Association
- Hawaii Youth Symphony Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Holliston Youth Soccer Association (Holliston, MA)
- Hybrid System Architecture Model
- Hydrographic Survey Assistance Program
- Hydrographic Source Assessment System
- Highland Youth Soccer Club (Gloucester Township, New Jersey)
- Hybrid Sequence Chart
- Hyperfine Sub-Level Correlation Spectroscopy (biochemistry)
- Huckleberry Youth Services at Cole Street Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Herd-Year Standard Deviation for Milk
- High Yield Strength Deformed (steel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
customers, including high-yield certificates of deposit and high-yield savings accounts, the company said.
HERE IS AN OFFER FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS (BANK) promoting its so-called High-Yield Savings Accounts that misses the mark on several points.
com/1/2/3/personal/savings) and Capital One's high-yield savings account (www.
com/prnh/20081031/NEF005LOGO-a ) The TD High-Yield Savings account is open to both new and existing customers.
A Salem Five Direct high-yield savings account just for online banking customers is an example of the new products that banks are creating for the growing online banking segment.
I set up several high-yield savings accounts with one online bank and arranged for automatic deposits into those accounts on a regular basis.
To help Americans achieve their savings goals, Barclays Bank today introduced a new, online, high-yield savings account and certificate of deposit (CD).