High-performance, high-volume fly ash concrete for sustainable development, in Proc.
What does HVFAC stand for?
HVFAC stands for High-Volume Fly Ash Concrete (construction product)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Heavy Vehicles Factory (Avadi, Chennai, India)
- High Voltage Fuse
- High-Value Food
- Hope Valley Farms (Southwestern Durham, North Carolina, USA)
- Hotel Villa Fontaine (Japan)
- Human Volunteer Force (fictional group)
- Humphrey Visual Field
- Hydraulic Velocity Fuse
- North Atlantic Harvestfish (FAO fish species code)
- Humphrey Visual Field Analysis
- Harbour View Football Club (Jamaica)
- High-Volume Flow Cell (pharmaceutical science)
- Hudson Valley Film Commission (est. 2000; Hudson Valley and Catskills, NY)
- Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Hillandale Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Hines Volunteer Fire Department (Oregon)
- Hollywood Volunteer Fire Department (Maryland)
- Homonymous Visual Field Defect
- Huntingtown Volunteer Fire Department (Huntingtown, MD)
- Hyattsville Volunteer Fire Department (Hyattsville, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Studies on hydratation in high-volume fly ash concrete binders, ACI Mater.