Another new member, the High-Throughput Bioscience Center (HTBC) at the Stanford University School of Medicine, was created in 2003 to accelerate the drug discovery process by providing academic researchers with the capabilities available in industry to run high-throughput chemical, DNA, siRNA and other high-content screens.
What does HTBC stand for?
HTBC stands for High-Throughput Bioscience Center (Stanford University)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HTBC
We have 3 other meanings of HTBC in our Acronym Attic
- Hootie & the Blowfish (band)
- Howitzer Test Bed
- Huis Ten Bosch (theme park; Japan)
- Human Tissue Bank
- Hythe Town Band (Hythe, Kent, UK)
- High Tech Business Association
- Hours to Be Arranged (school course hours)
- Hull Time Based Arts (est. 1984; UK)
- High Tech Broadband Coalition
- High Tech Business Council (Rochester, NY)
- Home Team Basic Course (Singapore)
- How to Build Composite Aircraft (book; Martin Hollmann)
- Has To Be Done
- Human Tracheobronchial Epithelial Cell
- Hepatic Tissue Blood Flow Rates
- Hyperechogenic Areas in the Thalamus and Basal Ganglia
- Hyperfractionated Total Body Irradiation
- Haddon Township Branch Library (Camden, NJ)
- Höhere Technische Bundeslehranstalt (German)
- Höhere Technische Bundeslehr- und Versuchsanstalt (German)