FLEX, introduced by Motorola last year, is the company's high-speed transport protocol for one-way data messaging.
What does HSTP stand for?
HSTP stands for High-Speed Transport Protocol
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HSTP
We have 10 other meanings of HSTP in our Acronym Attic
- High-Speed Transistor Logic (electronics)
- Hierarchical Space-Time Model (video technology)
- History of Science Technology Medicine
- High Speed Telemetry System
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans' Hospital
- Health Sciences Television Network
- High School Television Network (Canada)
- Hubble Space Telescope Operations Control Center
- Hubble Space Telescope Observatory Management System
- Harry S. Truman Papers (files collection)
- Hubble Space Telescope Project
- Human Service Transportation Plan (various state and local governments)
- Hydrographic Systems and Technology Programs (NOAA)
- Hyper Speech Transfer Protocol (IBM)
- Hubble Space Telescope Project - Goddard
- Hoosier State Tractor Pullers Association (Indiana)
- Harry S Truman National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- High Speed Token Ring
- High-Speed Token Ring Alliance
- Hiraiso Solar Terrestrial Research Center (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
FEATURES Next-generation planning solutions Bandwidth management analysis Governmental Internet regulation Business innovations and marketing strategies IPv6 future in multimedia services High-speed transport protocols Video feeds for an IPTV system Denial of service attacks for IP phones Architectures for consumer electronics devices Packet networks split-plane cores QoS and Voice over Internet protocol Authentication in SIP services Broadband applications and technologies Risks and challenges in IP infrastructures Companies Mentioned: COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS REPRESENTED - Alcatel-Lucent - Ball State University - Bechtel Communications - Carlini & Associates, Inc.
Benefits include: -- Economically efficient support of any system architecture via standard high-speed transport protocols such as Gigabit Ethernet.
InFLEXion is a member of the FLEX(tm) family of high-speed transport protocols.
InFLEXion is a member of the FLEX family of high-speed transport protocols.
InFLEXion is a member of the FLEX(TM) family of high-speed transport protocols.
ReFLEX is part of the FLEX(tm) family of high-speed transport protocols, which are designed to significantly increase capacity and efficiency of data transmission.
The Advisor Gold FLX uses the powerful FLEX high-speed transport protocol.