Although the new study corroborates Stoeger's work, Dolan cautions that his team found just two trains of pulsed ultraviolet light among the myriad data gathered by Hubble's high-speed photometer during the summer of 1992.
What does HSP stand for?
HSP stands for High-Speed Photometer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HSP
We have 342 other meanings of HSP in our Acronym Attic
- High Set Point
- High Speed Peering
- High Speed Photometer
- High Speed Printer
- High Speed Processor
- High Speed Proxy
- High Stakes Poker (TV show)
- High Standard Products (various locations)
- High Steam Pressure
- High Street Partners (various locations)
- High-Speed Pulse
- Highly Sensitive People
- Highway Safety Program
- Home Schools Program (Pakistan)
- Home Staging Professional
- Home Support Professional
- Honors Scholar Program (various schools)
- Hoog Sensitieve Personen (Dutch: Highly Sensitive People)
- Horizontal Sync Pulse
- Horst Schlämmer Partei (German fictional political party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using video monitors and high-speed photometers, the Yucca Ridge team discovered that elves occur often just before sprites and sometimes on their own.
Akers and Thornton begin the fourth walk in space by sliding out the phone-booth-size High-Speed Photometer and replacing it with COSTAR, which should dramatically improve the resolution of three Hubble detectors.