Lucent Technologies (NYSE:LU) has announced a new Very High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (VDSL) product that enables service providers and private network operators to deliver the fastest DSL speeds yet to their business and residential customers.
What does HDSL stand for?
HDSL stands for High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (telecommunications)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of HDSL
We have 2 other meanings of HDSL in our Acronym Attic
- Hold Deck Starboard High
- Hauts-De-Seine Initiative (est. 1999; Hauts-De-Seine, France)
- Hazardous Disposal Specialists, Inc. (est. 1991)
- High Definition Serial Interface
- High-Density Station Interface
- Historical Diving Society Italia (Italian: The Italian Historical Diving Society)
- High-bit-rate Digital Subscriber Line
- High-Density Subscriber Line (internet)
- High-level Data Specification Language
- First Generation High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line
- High Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line with 6db Noise Margin
- Hold Deck Starboard Low
- High Density Services Module (Cisco)
- Horizon Digital SATELLITE Meter
- Human Detrusor Smooth Muscle Cells
- Helicopter Deployable Scatterable Mines System
- Hard Disk Serial Numbers
- Historic Derby Street Neighborhood Association
- High Desert Special Operations Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
announced a router, based on the new American National Standards Institute (ANSI) High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (HDSL2) standard.
At the same time, they provide SONET-based (packet switched) broadband communications access capabilities to enable the University to take advantage of high-speed digital subscriber line (DSL) communications features and capabilities.
The mPhase POTS Splitter Shelf and Test Access Shelf lead the growing line of precision engineered components designed to help telcos to reliably and cost effectively deploy high-speed Digital Subscriber Line services to consumers and businesses.
The company designs, develops, and manufactures the Netensity AdvanEdge product line that enables service providers and property owners to offer integrated voice and high-speed Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) access to multi-dwelling unit (MDU) and multi-tenant unit (MTU) customers easily and cost-effectively over buildings' existing telephone wiring.