Recognizing this, MIPI developed a single D-PHY specification as a re-usable physical layer solution upon which MIPI camera interfaces, display panel interfaces, and general-purpose high-speed/low-power interfaces could be based.
What does HS/LP stand for?
HS/LP stands for High-Speed/Low-Power
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Speed Physical Downlink Shared Channel
- High Speed–Random Access Channel
- High Speed Shared Control Channel
- High-Speed Shared Information Channel (wireless networking)
- Homeland Security Science Technology Engineering Mathematics
- Herpes Simplex Thymidine Kinase Gene
- Herpes Simplex Virus-Thymidine Kinase
- Hindlimb Suspended Plus Intermittent Weight Support
- High Salt/High Calcium
- High School/High Tech
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Hemorrhagic Shock and Resuscitation
- Hematopoietic-Specific Protein 1 (immunology)
- Herpes Simplex 1
- Herpes Simplex 2
- High Speed 2 (rail route; UK)
- I-Hypersensitive Site 2
- Heat Shock Protein 27 kDa
- High School to University Services (University of Texas-Pan American)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new array's performance characteristics are well suited to high-speed/low-power applications such as components for portable electronic products.