To improve the workability of concrete, a high-range water-reducing admixture [hyper-plasticizer] was used during mixing operations.
What does HRWRA stand for?
HRWRA stands for High-Range Water-Reducing Admixture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of HRWRA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Rights of Women and Girls (UN; Morocco)
- Human Rights Watch Group
- Human Rights Working Group (various locations)
- Human Rights Watch / Helsinki
- Hard Red Winter Wheat Index
- Human Rights Watch Interview
- Health Related Water Microbiology
- Health Risk Waste Management (World Health Organization)
- Human Rights Watch Organization
- High-Range Water Reducer (concrete admixture)
- Huff Run Watershed Restoration Partnership (Mineral City, OH)
- Helicopter Remote Wind Sensor
- HR (Human Resources) Workplace Services
- High Resolution Weather Satellite Receiver
- High Risk Warrant Team (SWAT team)
- Hindu Religious Welfare Trust (est. 1983; Bangladesh)
- Hudson River Water Trail Association (kayaking)
- Hopewell Regional Wastewater Treatment Facility
- Hard Red Winter Wheat (agriculture)
- Holiday Rentals World Wide
Samples in periodicals archive:
The high-range water-reducing admixture (HRWRA) was a polycarboxylate-based admixture with a specific gravity of 1.
The strength-gain characteristics of the concrete were greatly influenced by the type and dosage rate of retarding admixture, as well as by the coMPatibility between the retarding admixture and the high-range water-reducing admixture.