Zheng's technology is based on pioneering research and development of buckypaper conducted at FSU's High-Performance Materials Institute.
What does HPMI stand for?
HPMI stands for High-Performance Materials Institute (Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HPMI
- Huffington Post Media Group
- Hardware Platform Management Interface
- Harry Potter Mania Indonesia (fiction)
- Health Promotion Management, Inc. (Broomfield, CO)
- Hewlett Packard Model Interface
- High Performance Medical Imaging
- High Performance Molecular Imaging
- High Performing Managers Initiative (New York)
- High Power Polarization Maintaining Isolator
- High Pressure Mercury Injection (geology)
- Himpunan Pers Mahasiswa Independen (Indonesian: Independent Student Press Association)
- His Presence Ministries International (Zimbabwe)
- Holiness Pentecostal Movement International
- Holistic Pain Management Institute (San Jose, CA)
- Homeplace Property Management, Inc. (Hampstead, NC)
- Horse Prairie Mutual Insurance (Red Bud, IL)
- Horticulture Produce Management Institute (est. 2000; India)
- Hospital Público Materno Infantil (Italian: Public Maternal Infant Hospital; Argentina)
- Hunter Postgraduate Medical Institute
- Hybrid Mortgage Insurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system, which is installed at FSU's Materials Research Building, will be used by researchers at the High-Performance Materials Institute (HPMI) for the development of multifunctional composites incorporating printed sensors.