Improved assay for plasma dihydroxyphenyl-acetic acid and other catechols using high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.
What does HPLCEC stand for?
HPLCEC stands for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Electrochemical Detection
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography with Pulsed Amperometric Detector
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatographic-Post Column Derivatization
- High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography with UV Detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Electrochemical Detection
- High-Pressure Liquid Chromatography with Electrochemical Detection
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography/Ion Chromatography
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometer
- Hand Protection Loss Control Analysis (trademark of Ansell Healthcare; Red Bank, NJ)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Amperometric Detection (pathophysiology)
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatogram with Ultraviolet/Visible
- Havana Public Library District (Illinois)
- Heyworth Public Library District (Heyworth, IL)
- High Power Laser Diode
- Highest Possible Level of Development (theory)
- Hodgkins Public Library District (Hodgkins, IL)
- Hablan Por La Espalda (Spanish: They Speak from Behind)
- Hereditary Polymorphic Light Eruption
- High Protein-Low Energy (nutritional science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Assays of oxidative DNA damage biomarkers 8-oxo-2-deoxyguanosione and 8-oxoguanine in nuclear DNA and biological fluids by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.