Enantioselective high-performance liquid affinity chromatography as a probe of ligand-biopolymer interactions: an overview of a different use for high-performance liquid chromatographic chiral stationary phases.
What does HPLAC stand for?
HPLAC stands for High-Performance Liquid Affinity Chromatography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Huntsville Public Library (Huntsville, AL)
- Hydroxyhemo Pyrrolin-2-One
- Harry Potter Los Angeles (fan club; California)
- Health Policy Leadership Alliance
- Health Professions Licensing Authority (Australia)
- Hewlett Packard Logic Analyzer
- High Pressure Liquid Aspiration
- High-Power Laser Ablation (conference; physics)
- Hippie People Living Anarchy
- Human placental alkaline phosphatase
- Housing Planning and Lands Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Holmby Park Lawn Bowling Club (California)
- High Performance and Low Cost
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- High Performing Learning Communities (various organizations)
- High Permeation Liquid Chromatography
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography
- High Purity Liquid Chromatography
- High-Protein, Low-Carbohydrate (diet)