These measurements, in three dimensions with a printout for immediate review and electronic storage of all data, make this one of the more useful devices to be added in recent years to the toolbox for constructing high-performance concrete pavements.
What does HPCP stand for?
HPCP stands for High-Performance Concrete Pavement (US DOT)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HPCP
We have 3 other meanings of HPCP in our Acronym Attic
- Hospice Palliative Care Nursing Standards (Canada)
- High Pressure Cut Out (type of switch)
- Harris Prairie Church of Christ (Granger, IN, USA)
- Highland Park Church of Christ (Topeka, KS, USA)
- Hydro Power Construction Oversight Committee
- Health Professions Career Opportunity Program (California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book)
- Hewlett-Packard Certified Professional
- High Performance Computing Project (Rutgers University)
- High Power Cordless Phone
- Highland Perthshire Communities Partnership (UK)
- Historic Preservation and Community Planning
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Committee (Virginia)
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Group
- Hospice and Palliative Care Partners of Ohio (Cleveland, OH)
- HIV Prevention Community Planning Support and Development Initiative (New Brunswick, NJ)
- High Performance Concrete Reinforcing (manufacturing technology)
- High Performance Corrosion Resistant (trademark of Abu Garcia)
- High Period Change Rates (astronomy)
- High Pressure Chronic Retention (urology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Spaceport America is a unique project, but its high-performance concrete pavements need high-performance joint sealants," said Kirk Feuerbach, President and CEO of D.
For more information concerning high-performance concrete pavement technologies, contact Mark Swanlund at 202-366-1323 or mark.