a global technology leader, today announced that the Shenzhen Genomics Institute (SGI) has deployed its C-Series(TM) resilient chassis-based switches and its S-Series(TM) access switches to deliver core-to-edge switching solutions for the institute's high-performance computing network environment.
What does HPCnet stand for?
HPCnet stands for High-Performance Computing Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Park Centennial Montessori School (Canada)
- High Performance Concrete Masonry Units
- Harlem Palliative Care Network (New York, NY)
- Heinrich Professional Consultant Network (Stuttgart, Germany)
- High Performance Computing and Networking
- High Performance Computing Network
- High Performance Computing and Networking Center (Kasetsart University; Bangkok, Thailand)
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Northern Colorado, Incorporated
- High Performance Computing, Networking and Communication Systems
- Health Planning Council of Northeast Florida
- Hospice Palliative Care Nursing Standards (Canada)
- High Pressure Cut Out (type of switch)
- Harris Prairie Church of Christ (Granger, IN, USA)
- Highland Park Church of Christ (Topeka, KS, USA)
- Hydro Power Construction Oversight Committee
- Health Professions Career Opportunity Program (California Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (book)
- Hewlett-Packard Certified Professional
- High Performance Computing Project (Rutgers University)
- High Power Cordless Phone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dawning 4000A supercomputer will play an important role in promoting the development of high-performance computing networks in China," said Li Jun, president, Dawning Information Industry Corp.