Field amplified sample injection in high-performance capillary electrophoresis.
What does HPCE stand for?
HPCE stands for High-Performance Capillary Electrophoresis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HPCE
We have 9 other meanings of HPCE in our Acronym Attic
- Hysterectomy-Produced and Colostrum-Deprived (pigs; pathology)
- High Performance Chip Data Analysis (gene analysis)
- Highland Park Community Development Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Houston Parent-Child Development Center (Texas)
- Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Hewlett-Packard Customer Delivery Services
- Heterogeneous Parallel Computing Environment
- High Performance Computing Environment
- High Performance Computing Europe (NEC)
- High Power Control Electronics
- Home & Personal Care Europe (Unilever)
- Hot-Plasma Composition Experiment
- Hanford Protective Clothing and Equipment Committee
- High Performance Computing Expertise Center (Hewlett Packard)
- High-Performance Cation-Exchange Chromatography
- Health Professions Career and Education Directory (American Medical Association)
- High Performance Computing Education & Research Center
- High Performance Computation for Engineered Systems
- Hard Polymer Clad Fiber
- High Performance Carbon Fiber
Samples in periodicals archive:
Together, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and high-performance capillary electrophoresis (HPCE) appear to be ideal complementary techniques.
INDEXING TERMS: genotype determination * Alzheimer disease * high-performance capillary electrophoresis Apolipoprotein (apo) E is an important constituent of several plasma lipoproteins, mainly VLDL and HDL and chylomycrons?