High-mobility group box 1 protein (HMGB1) in plasma was measured with a commercially available ELISA (Shino-Test Corporation, distributed by IBL Hamburg) according to the manufacturer's directions.
What does HMGIC stand for?
HMGIC stands for High-Mobility Group (Nonhistone Chromosomal) Protein Isoform I-C
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Hardware Maintenance Generic Equipment List
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Funds (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Honest Medical Guidance Foundation
- Hot Metal Gas Forming (industrial manufacturing)
- Hughes Med-Grad Fellowship (Birmingham, AL)
- Hydroxy Methyl Glutaryl Flavonones
- Headline Media Group Inc.
- High Mobility Group I (protein)
- Himpunan Mahasiswa Geofisika Indonesia (Indonesian: Geophysics Indonesian Students Association)
- High Mobility Group Proteins I and Y (chromatin component)
- Hemagen Diagnostics, Inc. (stock symbol)
- High Mobility Group Nucleosome-Binding (protein)
- His Majesty's Government of Nepal
- Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
- High Mobility Group Protein
- Human Muscle Glycogen Phosphorylase
- Heartland Meat Goat Producers Association
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-CoA Reductase (enzyme)
- Healthy Marriages Grand Rapids (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Hall-Mark Global Solutions (computer distributor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq: CRTX) ("Cornerstone"), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing significant products primarily for the respiratory and related markets, today announced that the Company has reacquired all development and commercial rights to its high-mobility group box protein 1 (HMGB1) related technology from MedImmune, LLC ("MedImmune").
Hearts were harvested to assess histopathological change and infarct size, determine content of MDA, myeloperoxidase (MPO), SOD and GPx activities, analyze expression of high-mobility group box 1 (HMGB1), phosphor-IKB-[alpha] and phosphor-nuclear factor kappaB (NF-kB) in ischemic myocardial tissue by Western blot.