In addition to determining MICs, high-level resistance to streptomycin was tested at concentrations of 2 mg/mL; E.
What does HLRS stand for?
HLRS stands for High-Level Resistance to Streptomycin (chemotherapy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLRS
We have 1 other meaning of HLRS in our Acronym Attic
- High Level Requirements Document
- High Lord
- High-Level Relational Describer
- High Level Review Group (South Africa)
- High-Level Resistance to Gentamicin (microbiology)
- Hattie Larlham Research Institute (developmental disabilities; Ohio)
- Heart Lung Research Institute (Columbus, Ohio)
- Housing and Land Rights Network (Egypt)
- House of Lords Record Office (UK)
- Hearing Loss Resource Specialist
- Höchstleistungsrechenzentrum Stuttgart (German: High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart; University of Stuttgart) Stuttgart; Germany)
- Homosexual Law Reform Society (London, England - 1958 to 1970)
- Houston Lawyer Referral Service (Texas)
- Holland Lop Rabbit Specialty Club
- Hydrogenated Low-Erucic Acid Rapeseed Oil (nutrition)
- Head-Left-Right-Tail (algorithm)
- Hierarchical Likelihood Ratio Test
- Heavy Lift Recovery Vehicle
- High-Level Radioactive Waste
- Halt Line State (Cisco)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We report high-level resistance to streptomycin (the reference antibiotic for plague treatment) in a second strain of Y.