By transmitting signals from up to three different types of inputs--including measurement devices with a high-level analog, temperature or milli-volt, or contact-closure switch input--the XYR 6000 Universal I/O transmitters can help plants save up to 30% in costs over similar devices that can transmit signals from only two inputs.
What does HLA stand for?
HLA stands for High-Level Analog
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HLA
We have 161 other meanings of HLA in our Acronym Attic
- Heavy Load Assessment
- Helicopter Landing Area
- Higgins Lectureship Award (AISC)
- High Layer Compatibility
- High Level Algorithm
- High Level Approach (CMM)
- High Level Architecture
- High Level Assembly
- High Level Assessment (Cisco)
- High-Level Accelerator
- High-Loss Area
- Higher-Level Agent
- Hillcrest Lutheran Academy (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Histocompatibility Leukocyte Antigen
- Historical Labor Application
- Hjørring - Løkken - Aabybro (Private Railway Jylland, Denmark)
- Home Loan Account (mortgages)
- Home Loan Applicant (credit)
- Home Location Agent
- Hong Leong Asia (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scalable to 30,000 devices, OneWireless supports existing Honeywell XYR[TM] 5000 wireless transmitters, which started shipping in 2004 and are now installed at more than 500 industrial sites, as well as the company's new line of XYR 6000 transmitters, which includes corrosion, gauge pressure, differential pressure, high-level analog input and temperature transmitters.
The LF Series sensor provides a direct high-level analog voltage signal output.