marshals high-intensity drug trafficking area fugitive task force - spotted the Mercedes parked on Hancock Street about 7:30 yesterday morning.
What does HIDTA stand for?
HIDTA stands for High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of HIDTA in our Acronym Attic
- Handheld Integrated Directional Receiver And Homing
- Headquarters Information Distribution System (Canadian Army)
- High-Intensity Double-Surface (phototherapy)
- Hindustan Institute of Dental Sciences (New Delhi, India)
- Honda Intelligent Drive Support
- Host Intrusion Detection Systems
- Host-based Intrusion Detection System
- Hyperimmunoglobulinemia D Syndrome (genetic disorder)
- Helmet Integrated Display & Sight System
- Helmet Interface Display Sighting Sub-System
- Hospital Infantil Darcy Vargas (Portuguese: Children's Hospital Darcy Vargas)
- Hemispheric Institute Digital Video Library
- Al-Hassan Industrial Estate
- Elliptical Metal Halide (lighting)
- Hazard Identification and Evaluation (more commonly abbreviated HI&E)
- Health Informatics Europe (journal)
- Health Information Exchange
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Health Insurance Exception
- Health Insurance Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also brings Lane County one step closer to being designated a High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Area by the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
The report, part of CAGW's ongoing series of investigative reports entitled Through the Looking Glass, highlights the High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas (HIDTA) program as an especially wasteful project managed by ONDCP.