What does HFALV stand for?
HFALV stands for High-Frequency Alternating Lung Ventilation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Henrys Fork near Ashton (river)
- HSBC Fund Administration (Ireland) Limited
- Human Factors Applications, Inc.
- Human Factors for Accident Investigators
- Honorary Fellow of the American Institute of Architects
- High Frequency AUTODIN Interface Device
- High Frequency Anti-Jam
- Hollow Fiber Artificial Kidney
- Human Factors Analysts Ltd. (UK)
- Health for All in Latin America
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (est. 1948; Columbia, MD)
- High Frequency-Amplitude Modulated (also seen as HF-AM)
- Hermes Focus Asset Management Europe (UK)
- Hydroxy Fatty Acid Methyl Ester
- Human Factors on Aviation Maintenance and Inspection (FAA)
- House for All Nations (Canada)
- Home Furnishings Association of New England (Melrose, MA)
- Health Funds Association of New Zealand
- High-Frequency Airway Oscillation
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program