A 450-square-foot clean room with high-efficiency particulate air filters encapsulates the entire extrusion line to allow for film processing of these materials in the Class 10,000 environment.
What does HEPA stand for?
HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Air (filter)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HEPA
We have 56 other meanings of HEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Hydroelectric Power
- Hepatitis A
- High-Explosive Plastic Tracer
- Have the Potential to Assist
- Hawaii Environmental Policy Act
- Health Enhancing Physical Activity
- High Efficiency Particle Arrestor (filter)
- High Efficiency Particle Attenuation
- High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (less common)
- High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance
- High-Efficiency Power Amplifier
- Higher Ethylene Polyamines
- Health Economics in Prevention and Care (publication)
- Healthy Eating and Physical Activity Coalition (of New Brunswick, Canada)
- Heating, Plumbing and Air Conditioning
- Helicopter Engineers & Pilots Association, Canada
- Higher Education Program Alumni Council
- High-Energy Proton and Alpha Detector
- High Energy Physics Advisory Panel
- Hak ve Esitlik Partisi (Turkish: Rights and Equality Party)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Use a high-efficiency particulate air filter in your bedroom and avoid mowing the lawn or raking leaves, which stirs up pollen.
Solution: Vacuum regularly, with a machine that contains a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter.
Cleanup methods can include the simple use of a damp cloth with bleach and water to wipe down a small contaminated surface; the use of a wet vacuum, steam cleaner or high-efficiency particulate air vacuum; or, as a last resort, the removal and disposal of contaminated material by experienced health and safety professionals.
High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters use all these principles to capture particles of varying sizes.
Eureka's introductions in the past year or so include the upscale Ultra Smart Vac upright with high-efficiency particulate air filter and improved operation, an expanded steamer line featuring the Deluxe Enviro Steamer and Hot Shot and the WhirlWind Plus cyclonic-action upright with a larger dust cup.
In addition, filtering the air with high-efficiency particulate air filters, vacuuming with machines that feature HEPA-type filtration, and covering air conditioning and hot air vents with electrostatic air filters all help to keep the air relatively free of allergens.
Use an air cleaner with a high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter.