4) High-dose bolus CYC may cause transient hepatitis (5); however, hepatotoxicity related to low-dose CYC administration has rarely been reported.
What does HDB stand for?
HDB stands for High-Dose Bolus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HDB
We have 43 other meanings of HDB in our Acronym Attic
- Hurricane Damage Asset Tracker
- High Density Air Traffic Zone
- High Definition Advanced Video Codec
- Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week
- Hard Database
- Hardware Development Board (computer hardware)
- Heidelberg, Germany (Airport Code)
- Helen Delich Bentley (University of Baltimore, MD)
- High Density Bay (Nortel)
- High Density Bipolar (AT&T)
- Historic District Board (various locations)
- Hollow Dielectric Beamguide
- Home Defense Brigade
- Horizontal Double Break (electrical current isolator)
- Hot Dogs and Buns (competitive eating)
- Housing Development Board (Singapore government agency)
- Hull Distribution Box
- Huygens Data Base (US NASA)
- Hydrostatic Design Basis
- High Density Bipolar 3 Code (ITU-T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additional large scale trials, like TENACITY and MULTI-STRATEGY, will be needed to further evaluate the new single high-dose bolus (SHDB) regimen of tirofiban for these patients.
Our investigation on the use of high-dose bolus tirofiban indicates, for the first time, that the study drug .
Guilford plans to conduct the first trial outside the United States as a multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial evaluating the 30-day efficacy of the single high-dose bolus regimen of AGGRASTAT(R) compared to placebo in high-risk patients undergoing PCI with coronary stent placement.
Investigators conclude that high-dose bolus tirofiban plus heparin was safe and effective in this study.