What does HDICP-CVD stand for?
HDICP-CVD stands for High-Density Inductively Coupled Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Help Desk Institute Support Center Analyst (certification)
- Heidelberg Digital Imaging Association (Clifton Park, NY)
- Hilo Downtown Improvement Association (Hilo, HI)
- Head Diva in Charge
- Head Dog in Charge
- High Density Integrated Circuit
- High Desert Investment Corporation (New Mexico)
- Historic District Improvement Company (Albuquerque, NM)
- Hockey Day In Canada
- Herniated Disc-Induced Cervical Myelopathy
- Healthcare Data Interpretation Facility
- How Do I Feel?
- How Does It Feel To Be Loved? (UK indiepop club night)
- Human Development Innovation Fund (challenge fund)
- How Do I Feel About My Answer?
- How Do I Feel About That?
- How Did I Fall in Love with You
- How Do I Feel Sharing This With You?
- High Dose IV Gammaglobulin
- High Doses of Intravenous Gammaglobulin