NASDAQ:NTCT), has introduced High-Definition Performance Management (HDPM) technology, delivered in nGenius Performance Manager 3.
What does HDPM stand for?
HDPM stands for High-Definition Performance Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HDPM
We have 2 other meanings of HDPM in our Acronym Attic
- High Density Polyurethane Foam
- Human Diploid Pulmonary Fibroblastlike Cells
- Heilbrunn Department of Population and Family Health (New York; Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health)
- Human Development Promotion Group (Pakistan)
- Heart Disease Predictive Instrument (probability chart)
- High Dots Per Inch (image resolution)
- Health Data and Public Information Committee (California Health and Human Services Agency)
- Handunnettige Deepthi Priyantha Kumar Dharmasena (Sri Lankan cricket player)
- Henderson District Public Libraries (Nevada)
- High Density Programmable Logic Device
- High-Dose Pyridoxine and Magnesium
- HX DOS Protected Mode Interface
- High Density Polyethylene
- Harga Dasar Pembelian Pemerintah (Indonesian: Government Purchase Base Price)
- High Density Patch Panel
- High Density Polypropylene (material)
- High Density Puncture Protector (automobile tire feature)
- High Desert Power Project (California)
- Hard Disk Photo Storage
- Help Desk Professional Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our customers' continued adoption of these products validates NetScout's strategy of delivering integrated, enterprise-class high-definition performance management and forensic troubleshooting and analysis solutions.
a leading provider of network and application performance management solutions, today announced the availability of its High-Definition Performance Management (HDPM) technology, delivered in nGenius(R) Performance Manager 3.